Lunch Salon | Sierra Madre
Lunch Salon is located in a Historical Landmark home. Built in 1886, the landmark was originally constructed for William Robinson, Sierra Madre’s first Postmaster.
Since then the home has been converted for many different uses such as an artist’s studio and a dress/gift shop, which many in Sierra Madre remember as The Red Poppy.
In 1967, Wynn Wolfe opened Wynn Wolfe Hair Salon. The original location was one building north of our current location. Wynn created a great business with a great following and in 1979, built his business up to also include the building in which we are currently located. In 1984 Wynn sold his salon to Hector Gallego, and the salon became Hector’s Hair Salon for the next 18 Years. Wynn continued to work at the salon as an Independent Contractor (back then, referred to as a Booth Renter.)
Hector provided a wonderful place to work for the next 18 years. Hector’s sister, Debbie managed the salon and was also the salon’s manicurist for the full 18 year tenure.
In 2002, Hector sold his salon to Albert Vergara and Annaliese Araw and “Hector’s” became Lunch Salon.
Lunch Salon has worked diligently to continue the warm and comfortable environment that originated with Wynn, and was carried forth by Hector and Debbie.
To this day, all three generations of owners are still working at the salon!
Tuesday through Saturday
Service hours vary by stylist
Front Desk available 9:00 - 5:00
Please contact the salon during regular business hours to schedule an appointment with the stylist of your choice. Or, in lieu of calling the salon, please click here to request an appointment.