Lunch Salon | Sierra Madre
Our COVID-19 Protocol
Here are protocols we are establishing in our salon to ensure your safety:
- Encouraging all to stay home if you are feeling these symptoms
- Shortness of breath
- And any other symptoms directed by the CDC
- Clients shall not enter the salon until instructed by a staff member to do so
- Face masks must be worn by both stylist and client throughout your visit
- You must allow us to include you on our Contact Tracing Form
- Temperature checks upon arrival. You will be asked to reschedule your appointment if you register 100.4°.
- Clients will be asked to wash their hands upon arrival
- Social distancing of 6 feet between other clients and stylists
- Frequent hand washing and sanitizing by staff
- Workstation cleaning and disinfecting will occur between each customer
- Visit the LA County Reopening Protocol for Hair Salons for more.
Tuesday through Saturday
Service hours vary by stylist
Front Desk available:
Please contact the salon during regular business hours to schedule an appointment with the stylist of your choice. Or, in lieu of calling the salon, please click here to request an appointment.